Link zur Download-Seite (GitHub)
This release doesn’t have too many exciting new features, but a lot of small improvements all over the place.
Reworked GPS Handling code
- Removed parsing of proprietary PUBX messages, using standard NMEA now
- Lots of improvements to standard NMEA parsing
- Fixed issue that number of satellites in view on the Status and GPS page could jump around a lot
- Improved chip configuration (SBAS, Galileo) for Ublox
- Improved computation of GPS Accuracy. Note that Accuracy might show a bit worse on the web interface now. This is only due to rework of the precision estimation – it is not worse in reality.
Improvements to OGN Tracker firmware and interface
- Firmware is now compiled with WITH_LORAWAN for Lora support
- Improvements to PilotAware and OGNTP transmission timing. Transmission is now more regular to make it more reliable
- A few other small improvements, see here: https://github.com/pjalocha/esp32-ogn-tracker/commits/master
- When using OGN Tracker, you can now configure your aircraft registration, so it will be displayed to other Stratux users even if it is not registered in OGN DDB.
- New setting to configure a pressure altitude offset, can be used to work around an imprecise BMP280 sensor (#83)
- Improved barometric altitude estimation from ADS-B if no baro sensor is connected
- Added option for the Stratux EU case to include a lead-through for a velcro-strap to secure a battery pack (#89)
- OGN Receiver module now also receives pressure information for a future OGN transmission PI HAT module
- Fixed issue that Mode-S distance estimation was not done for some targets
PLEASE CLEAR YOUR BROWSER CACHE AFTER INSTALLING THE UPDATE, OR SOME OPTIONS WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU!
If you run OGN Tracker, you might also want to upgrade your OGN Tracker firmware to benefit from new features there. You can do so by following the steps described here: